Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: Sept. 15, 2022
1) What actor had roles in 1953's Shane, 1989's Batman and 1991's City Slickers?
2) What actor had roles in 1960's Spartacus, 1976's Logan's Run and 1978's Death On The Nile?
3) What actor had roles in 1995's The Usual Suspects, 1998's Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas and 2005's Sin City?
4) What actor had roles in 1990's State Of Grace, 1997's The Fifth Element and 2005's Batman Begins?
1) The Dawn Treader is a sailing ship that lends its name to the title of the third book in what series?
2) The number 1701 appears prominently on the outside of what fictional vessel?
3) What children's character lives on the Island of Sodor?
4) In the 1934 movie Bright Eyes Shirley Temple sings about what plane?
Super Bowl Trivia
1) This year will mark the tenth time the Super Bowl has been held in New Orleans. What is the only other city to host the Super Bowl ten times?
2) Super Bowl XLIV, played in 2010 between the Indianapolis Colts and the New Orleans Saints became at that time the most watched program in American television history. What program had been the previous record holder?
3) How many teams have played in a Super Bowl in their own stadium?
4) What is the most Northerly city that the Super Bowl has ever been played in?
Super Bowl Quarterbacks
1) Terry Bradshaw won four Super Bowls with the Pittsburgh Steelers. How many years were there between his first win and his last?
2) Tom Brady with the New England Patriots won his three Super Bowl rings in the four years from 2002 to 2005. What other Quarterback, with what other team, won the other Super Bowl within that four year span?
3) Bart Starr was the first Quarterback to win the Super Bowl when his Green Bay Packers beat the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl I. Who was the first Quarterback to lose the Super Bowl?
4) What Quarterback holds the records for playing in the most Super Bowls as well as being the oldest Quarterback to play in a Super Bowl?
1) Neil Peart is the drummer and lyricist for what rock band?
2) What was the last album released by The Who that drummer Keith Moon played on prior to his death in 1978, the title track of which was a big hit for the band?
3) Who first learned to play the drums as a member of the Artane Boys Band, who perform at many Gaelic Athletic Association championships?
4) What drummer was the lone American in a British based trio that were hugely popular from the late 1970s to the mid 1980s?