Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: Jun. 09, 2022
1) What was the name of the band, played by Sha Na Na, in the High School Dance scene in the 1978 movie Grease?
2) In the 1986 movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Ferris tries to get himself, Sloane and Cameron into a fancy restaurant by saying he's Abe Froman, a name he sees on the Maitre D's list. Who does the Maitre D reveal that Abe Froman actually is?
3) In the 2002 James Bond movie, Die Another Day, Halle Berry as the character Jinx is seen coming out of the ocean with a knife attached to a belt around her waist as an homage to Ursula Andress in Dr. No. Andress wore a white bikini. What color was the bikini worn by Halle Berry?
4) In the 2004 movie Spider-Man 2, Mary jane, played by Kirsten Dunst, is appearing in what Oscar Wilde play?
W. N. B. A. - One of the answers to these questions starts with W, one with N, one with B and one with A.
1) Ode To A what, is a famous poem by John Keats, which honors a particular bird?
2) What is the capital of the Canadian Province of Manitoba?
3) What hilly and heavily forested area that covers parts of Belgium, Luxembourg and France saw heavy fighting in both World Wars?
4) What is the first name of the Fever's starting point guard, whose last name is January?
1) What name is given to the yarn produced from the hair of the Angora goat?
2) A cow that is over one year old but has yet to produce a calf is known as a what?
3) Traditional Greek Feta Cheese is mostly made from the milk of what animal?
4) What kind of bird is used by certain fishermen to catch the Ayu or Sweetfish?
1) Argentinean Ignacio Figueras, better known as Nacho, is one of the world's top players in what sport?
2) What former Colts player caught Robert Griffin III's first ever touchdown pass in week one of the 2012 NFL season?
3) What cash prize did golfer Brandt Snedecker receive for winning the 2012 Fed Ex Cup?
4) Who won NASCAR's Sprint Cup Championship five times in a row from 2006 to 2010?
T. U. N. E. - One of the answers to these questions starts with T, one with U, one with N and one with E.
1) Toni Braxton had a hit with what song written by Diane Warren in 1996?
2) A cover of what song released in 1970 by Simon & Garfunkel is subtitled If I Could?
3) What song by Hank Williams Sr., released posthumously in 1953, was the last of his singles to reach number one on the Billboard Country Charts?
4) The video for what 1986 song by Janet Jackson was choreographed by Paula Abdul, who also made an appearance in the video?