Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: Jun. 23, 2022
Closing Movie Scenes
1) In the last scene of 1979's Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Kirk tells the crew to take The Enterprise "ahead, warp one", what does he say when they ask what heading?
2) The last line of the 1942 film Casablanca is "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship", spoken by Rick Blaine played by Humphrey Bogart to Louis Renault. Who plays Renault?
3) At the end of the 1987 movie Full Metal Jacket what television show's theme song are the soldiers singing as they march through the war-torn Vietnamese countryside?
4) Sam sighs and says: "I'm back", hugs his wife Rosie and their two kids, and they all go into their house together, is the actual ending to what 2003 movie known for its "false" endings?
1) What two half brothers, on a Disney Channel show, spend their summers building elaborate structures?
2) What cartoon character lives in a house that resembles an Easter Island statue?
3) Adventure Time With Finn And Jake is a show that airs on what channel?
4) Legends Of Awesomeness is the subtitle of a television show based on what animated movie that so far has spawned one sequel?
Indiana College Graduates
1) Astronaut Neil Armstrong was a graduate of what Indiana college?
2) What is the name of the current editor of the New York Times Crossword Puzzle, who graduated from IU with a degree in Enigmatalogy, a course he designed himself?
3) Singer-songwriter John Mellencamp attended what university, which was founded in 1801?
4) 4. Which of the three gubernatorial candidates for the 2012 election attended Indiana State University?
1) What hill in Ireland, traditionally considered the seat of the High Kings of Ireland, shares its name with a Southern plantation featured in a 1936 novel?
2) Manor Farm, initially owned by Mr. Jones, becomes known as what in a novel published in 1945?
3) Where does Hercule Poirot solve a case while on a trip from Constantinople to Paris?
4) In Tales Of The City, a book by Armistead Maupin, what is the city that's being referred to?
1) What renowned singer's name translates into English as Peaceful Sunday?
2) Country singer Crystal Gale is the younger sister of what other country singer, once portrayed in a biopic by Sissy Spacek?
3) Tammi Terrell was often paired with what other Motown singer prior to her untimely death in 1970 at the age of twenty-four, a singer whose own life was tragically cut short in 1984 at the age of forty-four?
4) Who is the lead singer of the band Coldplay?