Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: May 12, 2022
1970s TV Movies
1) Billy Dee Williams played what Chicago Bears great in the 1971 movie Brian's Song?
2) Who starred in the title role of the 1976 movie The Boy In The Plastic Bubble?
3) Duel, which originally aired in 1971, was the first movie directed by what major filmmaker?
4) The 1978 feature-length pilot for what Science Fiction series was given a theatrical release in Europe, Australia and Canada?
NFL Team Names - all the answers to these questions have the name of an NFL team in them
1) What band recorded the song Boss Of Me, which was the theme song to the television show Malcolm In The Middle?
2) November 1st is known by what name on the Roman Catholic calendar?
3) According to legend the British Monarchy would collapse if what creatures were ever to leave the Tower of London?
4) Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson won a Grammy for their 1978 cover of what song?
Begins and Ends the Same - all the answers to these questions begin and end with the same letter
1) What plant is sometimes called Wild Marjoram?
2) What company was known as The Haloid Photographic Company when it was founded in 1906?
3) What is the first name of the Quarterback who played for the Cleveland Browns from 1946 to 1955, and who holds the record for the most yards gained per pass attempt?
4) What name was given to a Feudal Estate leased by a monarch to a nobleman in return for his loyalty?
Car Makes - all the answers to these questions have the name of a make of car in them
1) What toy was invented by architect Frank Lloyd Wright's son John in 1916?
2) What cartoon creature, introduced in 1936, lives entirely on orchids and only makes one sound, which gives it its name?
3) The fifth chapter of the James Joyce novel Ulysses is named for what group of people encountered by Odysseus, known as Ulysses to the Romans, and his men on the way home from the Trojan War?
4) What propaganda film directed by Leni Riefenstahl documents the Nazi Party Congress of 1934 that took place at Nuremburg?
Country Music Hall Of Fame
1) Who, in the year 2000, became the first African American to be inducted into the Country Music Hall Of Fame?
2) What comedienne was inducted into the Country Music Hall Of Fame in 1975?
3) What recording artist, who only played the Grand Ole Orpy one time, vowing never to return when founder George Hay told him he should go back to truck driving, was inducted into the Country Music Hall Of Fame in 1978?
4) Sara, A. P. and Maybelle, were all members of the same family who were inducted into the Country Music Hall Of Fame in 1970. What was their last name?