Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: Jan. 06, 2022
1) Who is the producer and director of the Transformers series?
2) What film released in 1971 and starring Gene Hackman features a famous car chase filmed in Brooklyn?
3) What actor was one of The Magnificent Seven and one of The Dirty Dozen?
4) Who is the star of the three action movies released in 2002, 2004, and 2007 that are based on a series of novels by Robert Ludlum?
1) Place the four members of the Beatles in order of birth starting with the youngest?
2) Place the four faces on Mount Rushmore in order, as they would appear from the normal vantage point, starting on the left?
3) Place the five northernmost countries in Africa by location going from west to east?
4) Place the four books that follow Genesis in the order they appear in a standard Christian Bible?
1) Catching Fire and Mockingjay are the second and third books in what literary trilogy?
2) What series of children's books, the first of which was published in 1900, was followed by thirteen sequels by the original author, nineteen more by an author hired by the publishers after their death, and seven more by various other authors also by the same publishers?
3) Who wrote a series of novels set during Napoleonic times that feature the characters Captain "Lucky" Jack Aubrey and Dr. Stephen Maturin, the first of which is Master and Commander?
4) Roland Deschain, aka The Gunslinger, is the main protagonist in what series by Stephen King?
1) What is Clark Kent's, aka Superman, real name?
2) Which animated superhero's girlfriend was Sweet Polly Purebred?
3) Ben Grim mutated into what extremely strong creature after exposure to cosmic rays while in space?
4) William Katt played a reluctant superhero on what television show?
1) In what dance classic are you told to "wriggle like a snake and wobble like a duck"?
2) What 1998 song by Cher introduced auto-tune to a wide audience?
3) What band released Good Times in 1979, whose base line was featured in many early rap songs including Rapper's Delight?
4) What dance hit by Madonna was featured on the soundtrack of the 1985 movie Desperately Seeking Susan?