Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: Sept. 30, 2021
The Queen's Family
1) In what European country was Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's consort, born?
2) What is the name of Queen Elizabeth II's only daughter?
3) How many grandchildren does Queen Elizabeth II have?
4) What is the name of Queen Elizabeth II's youngest child?
1) What Irish playwright wrote The Plough and the Stars and Juno and the Paycock?
2) What American author published a collection of poetry entitled Leaves of Grass?
3) Boule de Suif is considered one of the best works by what renowned French short story writer?
4) What Italian author wrote the novel The Name of the Rose?
Monty Python's Flying Quiz Questions
1) What breed of parrot is the dead parrot in The Parrot Sketch?
2) In Monty Python and the Holy Grail, what is the name of King Arthur's horse, played by Terry Gilliam and some coconuts?
3) In The Life of Brian, Brian upsets a vendor in the marketplace because he won't haggle while trying to buy what object?
4) In The Meaning of Life, what is the last thing that Mr. Creosote eats?
19th Century History
1) The Luddites fought against the mechanization of what industry during Britain's Industrial Revolution?
2) Who led a slave revolt in Virginia in 1831?
3) What project, nicknamed The Highway to India, was completed in 1869?
4) Who ruled over the Zulu Empire from 1816 to 1828?
Country Music Greats
1) In what mountain range is Dolly Parton's theme park Dollywood located?
2) George Jones had over a dozen hits with what singing partner?
3) What was the last name of brothers Carter and Ralph who were pioneers in Blue Grass music?
4) What country star is known as Mister Guitar?