Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: Sept. 02, 2021
1) This 1966 western was titled "Il Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo" in Italian.
2) Though Seth Rogan co-wrote this 2007 R-rated comedy, he had to surrender a main character role because he was too old. He played a cop instead.
3) Billy Bob Thornton has starred in two "bad" movies. Name them.
4) Jon Favreau, Cameron Diaz, Christian Slater, Jeremy Piven, and Daniel Stern star in this 1998 dark comedy about a bachelor party gone horribly wrong.
1) If you paid attention while watching the 1980 comedy The Blues Brothers, you'll know that Elwood does not live at 1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, IL 60613. What's located at this address?
2) Located at 1 W. 72nd St., New York, NY 10023, John Lennon was killed in front of this residence on December 8, 1980. What is the name of the building?
3) At 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014, you'll find the headquarters of what innovative company?
4) If you were to journey to this fictional family's house, you'd find them residing at 633 Stag Trail Rd., North Caldwell, NJ 07006.
Nixon's Enemies List
1) This blue-eyed Oscar winner and philanthropist founded the Hole in the Wall Gang Camps for terminally ill children.
2) This comic, author, producer, and star of film and TV is famous for quipping, "and because of my father, from the ages of 7 through 15, I thought my name was Jesus Christ, and my brother, Russell, thought his name was Dammit."
3) This NFL Hall of Fame quarterback famously predicted his New York Jets would beat the Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl III.
4) This singer, actress, and comedienne made the title role of Hello, Dolly! famous on Broadway but was passed up for the movie version by Barbra Streisand.
1) Ed White, Roger Chaffee, and Hoosier Gus Grissom were tragically killed during a launch pad test on January 27, 1967. It was the first manned mission of which NASA program?
2) These two deep-space probes each contained a gold-plated record including greetings in 55 languages, animal and nature sounds, and the music of Beethoven, Chuck Berry, and Blind Willie Johnson.
3) Which space shuttle flew the most missions, 39, logging nearly one full year in space?
4) What was the name of the first chimpanzee launched into outer space by NASA on January 31, 1961?
1) Which illustrator's work adorns the labels of Flying Dog Brewery's bottles in addition to Hunter S. Thompson's books?
2) What LA street artist created Andre the Giant OBEY stickers and most famously the Hope poster for Barack Obama's 2008 Presidential campaign?
3) What writer is best known for his comic book series American Splendor created with R. Crumb and others?
4) What American caricaturist was famous for hiding his daughter's name, Nina, in most of his drawings?