Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: Apr. 01, 2021
1) How many books are in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series?
2) The song Science Fiction/Double Feature is sung over the opening credits of what movie?
3) Who wrote the novel Dune?
4) What comic strip was created by Alex Raymond in 1934?
1) Honor Blackman, who played Pussy Galore in Goldfinger, also starred in the early days of what long running British television spy series?
2) What English actress, who went on to star in an American television series that ran for six seasons in the '90s played Solitaire in Live and Let Die?
3) The first Bond girl, Ursula Andress, who starred in Dr. No, was born in what country?
4) What James Bond movie, the last one that Sean Connery made for EON Productions, features Plenty O'Toole played by Natalie Wood's sister Lana?
1) The Sea Cow is also known by what name?
2) The Chinook, the Sockeye and the Chum are all species of what kind of fish?
3) What kind of creature is a Devil Fish?
4) Dolphins that live in the Amazon River are often referred to by what "colorful" name?
Food and Drink
1) What alcoholic drink is made in a town called Lynchburg?
2) Golden Wonder, King Edward and Kerr's Pinks are all varieties of what?
3) What alcoholic drink is made from molasses?
4) What vegetable, native to Mexico, resembles a turnip and has a slightly sweet flavor?
"Love" Songs (all the answers to these questions contain the word "love")
1) Wings had a U. S. number one in 1976 with what song?
2) According to a popular song, what concoction smelled like turpentine and looked like Indian ink?
3) Slim Whitman yodeled his way through what song in 1952?
4) What song features the following lyrics: "I got me a Chrysler it seats about twenty, so hurry up and bring your jukebox money"?