Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: Mar. 26, 2020
Brewpub Trivia Question
1) There have been four brewers since the Brewpub opened in 1990. Who was the second person to hold the position?
1) What comedy duo starred in the movies Babes in Toyland, Way Out West, and Sons of the Desert?
2) What was the first of the seven "Road" movies that starred Bob Hope and Bing Crosby? Was it a-Road to Utopia, b-Road to Rio, or c-Road to Singapore?
3) In the Abbott & Costello routine "Who's on First?" what position does I Don't Know play?
4) British comedian Stephen Fry was a long time comedy partner with what actor currently starring in a hit television series for Fox?
1) Who was the first man to break the sound barrier?
2) The Montgolfier Brothers were pioneers in what field of flight?
3) Who was the first American woman in space?
4) Who designed the H1 Hercules nicknamed The Spruce Goose, which has the largest wingspan of any airplane ever to fly?
1) Who recorded the classic 1962 instrumental Green Onions?
2) Who composed the so-called Unfinished Symphony?
3) What song-writing duo wrote the song A Wandering Minstrel I?
4) What country artist recorded the song The Thunder Rolls?
The Periodic Table
1) What element is represented by the symbol Na?
2) What is the atomic number of Oxygen?
3) Fe is the symbol for which element?
4) The elements, which include Helium, Krypton, and Argon, amongst others, are collectively known as what?
1) What was the name of the girl whose murder was being investigated in David Lynch's television series Twin Peaks?
2) Who was the star and co-creator of the 1960s British television series The Prisoner?
3) What children's show featured Lawrence Fishburne as Cowboy Curtis and Phil Hartman as Captain Carl while they were still in the early days of their careers?
4) Tom Servo and Crow were characters in what television series?