Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: Sept. 10, 2020
2010 - The Year In Review
1) What legendary rock star published an autobiography entitled Life?
2) Who organized an event in Washington D. C. known as the Rally To Restore Honor, which took place on the Mall on August 28th, the same place and date that Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his I Have A Dream speech?
3) What HBO drama starred Steve Buscemi and Kelly MacDonald?
4) Who did Prince William become engaged to in November of 2010?
2010 - The Year In Review (Sports)
1) Gordon Hayward's shot came within a few inches of giving Butler the NCAA Basketball championship. For what NBA team does he now play?
2) In what city were the Winter Olympic Games of 2010 held?
3) Who won the 2010 Indianapolis 500?
4) What country won the Soccer World Cup in July of 2010?
2010 - The Year In Review (Entertainment)
1) What recording artist was featured on the Lady Gaga hit Telephone?
2) What movie won the Best Picture Oscar in 2010?
3) What two rock stars wrote the music and lyrics to the Broadway show Spider Man: Turn Off The Dark, which started previews in November?
4) Who provides the voice of Boo Boo in the movie Yogi Bear, which was released in December?
2010 - The Year In Review (People)
1) Who became Prime Minister of Great Britain in May of 2010?
2) Julian Assange, Editor in Chief of Wikileaks, hails from what country?
3) Christine O'Donnell was the Republican nominee in the Senatorial election for what State?
4) Who was named Time magazine's Person Of The Year for 2010?
2010 - The Year In Review (Events)
1) The tallest man-made structure ever built was opened in January in what city?
2) Who or what is Eyjafjallajokull?
3) Which two television personalities held a rally in Washington D. C. to restore Sanity And/Or Fear?
4) How many miners were trapped, and subsequently rescued from the San Jose mine in Chile? Was it A. 28, B. 31, C. 33 or D. 36?