Broad Ripple Brewpub Quiz
posted: Jul. 30, 2020
Brewpub Trivia Question
1) What were our two best selling beers over the last 12 months?
1) What were the two best selling starters over the last 12 months?
2) Not including starters or cheese pizzas, what was the best selling vegetarian item on our menu over the last 12 months?
3) What was the best selling specialty pizza over the last 12 months?
4) What were the two best sellers amongst the Entrees, Pastas and Yorkshire Favorites over the last 12 months?
1) Bernard Herrmann wrote the scores to nine of which director's movies?
2) Who wrote the score to all but two of Tim Burton's movies?
3) Charlie Chaplin's films Modern Times and City Lights were silent films made after the advent of sound, but both films had musical soundtracks, which also contained some sound effects. Who composed the music for both movies?
4) Who composed the scores for Sergio Leone's so-called Spaghetti Westerns, which include The Good, The Bad And The Ugly?
1) What actor and comedian born in Vincennes, starred with Lucille Ball in the 1943 movie Dubarry Was A Lady?
2) What Indianapolis born trumpeter played on the track Zanzibar from Billy Joel's 1978 album 52nd Street?
3) What Bloomington born composer wrote Heart And Soul?
4) What Evansville born professional baseball player was voted MVP of the American League in 1985?
1) Hadrian's Wall, built during the reign of the Roman Emperor Hadrian, traversed what modern day country?
2) What music producer created the recording technique known as the Wall Of Sound?
3) The Western Wall in Jerusalem is better known as what?
4) Who directed the movie The Wall based on the Pink Floyd album?
Questions That No One Knew The Answer To The First Time I Asked Them
1) Orson Welles played the villainous Harry Lime in which 1949 movie set in post World War II Vienna?
2) Known simply by its creator, the Dutch artist Franz Hals, as Portrait Of A Young Man, what is the "amusing" popular title of this famous painting?
3) From what movie musical comes the song It Might As Well Be Spring?
4) What modern day country did the Romans refer to as Lusitania?